any-dl --- a tool for download any mediafiles
is intended to download mediafiles from any mediathek.
It's name is derived from tools like
youtube-dl (downloads videos from youtube),
arte-dl (downloads videos from ARTE-TV mediathek,
zdf-dl (downloads videos from ZDF mediathek),
and some other tools.
Because this tool is intended to be general / generic,
it got his name: intended to allow downloads from ANY
- any-dl 0.9.8 (new site parsers, enhanced parser-language, better handling of conf-files)
- any-dl 0.9.10 (new command line option "-ms" to add a sleep-time, when a bulk-get is performed)
- any-dl 0.9.12 (2014-06-18)
In short: many new features: if a get-command is followed by save-command, for
bulk-download, files will be saved directly after download, instead of
using RAM for it; more than one level of verbosity, ...
From 0.9.10 to 0.9.12:
Changes of any-dl itself:
- New exception: Unknown_parser
- Code cleaned and refactored, Indentation corrected.
- Some functions moved to new file tools.ml
- Verbosity: now two cli-switches: -v and -vv. Rest of code changed accordingly.
Additional changes: verbose-printers in tools.ml now have
optional argument "optflag", which can be set, to allow
verbose-printing in dependency of other flag's state.
for parsers that use a save-command directly after a get-command,
the files of a bulk-download will be saved immediately after download.
This reduces memory usage, and in cases of bulk-downloads and/or downloads of
very big files, this can be crucial not to eat up your whole RAM.
- new command "save_as", which accepts argument-list
- Decoding scheme (charsets) detection implemented. (for htmldecode).
- subst-cmd now also works on Document-type and Document_array-type.
- new command: htmldecode.
- Correcting line-number-counting (e.g. for error messages): because more than one
conf-file is allowed since a while, the line number must be counted anew for each file,
and the filename must be printed out too in err-messages, which is done now.
- Internally available now: Sleep_ms Token.
- Selected Parser now better readable / emphasized in output.
- new switch:_ -sep accepts string as seperation line. (useful for document creation, e.g. parser "desktop")
Changes of rc-file:
- New parsers and updates and enhancements for existing parsers.
...if you want to be very close to the current / up_to-date
release, you also can follow me on github.
you can look at github here for any-dl.
Wed Jun 18 13:33:27 CEST 2014